Whether you have long, short, or medium length hair
a sedu hair iron can give you the look you want to achieve.
The sedu hair straightener comes with various plates
to cater for different types of hair. These plates are
designed to handle frizz, curls and uncontrollable hair.
Here are some sedu hairstyle tips to assist
- Thoroughly understand all the instructions manual
that comes with your new sedu hair straightener.
- Be careful not to leave your hair in between the
hot ceramics too long
- Do not use the Sedu Hair Straightener when your
hair is wet. Your hair is at it’s most sensitive
when it is wet so in order to protect your hair from
being damaged and to achieve the best possible results
it is recommended that you only use the your sedu
hair iron on dry hair.
- Refer to instructions and only use recommended
hair products to nourish and protect your hair.
- Hair should be clean before sedu hair iron usage
for best results.
- Hair protection gel application is recommended
before you begin straightening. The gel should be
applied once hair is dry.
- Set the correct temperature on the sedu hair straightener
for your hair. Temperature will vary depending on
the length of hair.